Low Tuition Philosophy
• We have the philosophy that a quality, spiritual education training and person for service to the Lord Jesus Christ should not leave that individual with an oppressive financial debt.
• This is another reason why we have not sought the very costly regional accreditation leading to qualification for government-guaranteed student loans and other government programs. Institutions using such loans generally charge the maximum tuition allowable, leaving the student with a sizeable debt at the completion of their education. For those called to the ministry, it can be very difficult to obey God’s calling with this type of debt lingering over their finances.
• Therefore, we selected a less-costly, independent accreditation. Our approach is to provide the most affordable, quality, spiritual education that we can as a ministry to the Lord and to His servants.
• Our policy is to provide an in-house, interest-free, student loan in the form of a “pay-as-you-go” program rather than requiring the student to pay the full tuition at the beginning of each semester.
• Flexibility of schedule is another great advantage of our approach. Students can finish their programs of study or achieve their educational goals over a period of time convenient to them. Their own personal preferences, work schedules, and their own finances determine the speed at which they progress.
• Students must pre-pay each course before attending classes. If a student cannot pre-pay the course, they are not disqualified from continuing their education, though they might not complete the number of courses required to graduate in the next graduation exercise. There are no provisions for partial payments.
Master's Program Tuition
WCU’s Master’s Degree is based upon a 1-year, 36-credit-hour program and costs $2,310, payable in 11 installments of $210 each ($70 per credit-hour). Each installment covers tuition and primary text books for each course, Ministry Practicum credits, and graduation fees for that level.
Doctoral Program Tuition
Both the first and second-level Doctoral Degrees are based on a 45-credit-hour program which includes 15 credit-hours of course work and a 30-credit-hour doctoral dissertation. The cost of the coursework phase of this program is $1,125, payable in 5 installments of $225 ($45 per credit-hour). Each installment includes tuition, graduation fees, and primary textbooks for each course. The cost of the dissertation phase is $1,500 payable in 10 installments of $150 ($50 per credit-hour). Total cost is $2,625.
What are WCU graduates doing today?
Our graduates are currently serving as pastors, youth pastors, children’s pastors and ministers, Bible teachers, hospital and jail chaplains, personal evangelists as well as evangelists holding mass crusades, missionaries, heads of homeless missions, university professors, instructors, and campus directors, worship team leaders and team members, as well as Sunday school teachers, home cell group leaders, and countless other helps ministers.
What are your future plans?
Dr. Jose De La Rosa, President & Founder of WCU, has great expectations for the future of the University and the world: “The basic needs of mankind never change — in fact, they seem to grow more urgent as the time of the return of the Lord Jesus draws near. World Christian University is more dedicated than ever to do its part in the great end-time harvest. The need for ministers of the Gospel, who will walk in integrity and excellence, proclaiming the life-transforming power of God’s Word, has never been greater throughout the whole earth. We believe that with God’s grace, we will be able to stay the miraculous course that has been set before us and go on to affect the lives of multiple millions of souls for the Kingdom of God.”