How to Enroll at WCU
NOTE: In order to receive a degree from WCU you must complete all of Program 1.
TH-101: Principles of Faith
1. Download the course outline and exam. The downloaded PDF file might show up in your computer’s Downloads folder.
2. Follow along on the outline as you play the course lectures using the links in the Course Sessions List at right.
3. Obtain the course textbook and read it.
4. Be blessed as you watch your faith grow!
No obligation — no one will call!
You do not need to register or otherwise identify yourself in any way in order to view this life-changing course.
Should you be interested in viewing other courses, you may purchase access to them using our WCU Online® Learning Center without officially enrolling as an WCU student.
To Receive College Credit
After you’ve enjoyed this course and the free e-book, simply take these steps to receive college credit:
1. Fill out your Student Application online ($40 Application Fee).
2. You will receive your WCU Personal ID# and instructions on how to login to the Learning Center.
3. Click on the “My Learning Center” button, then find and select this course at the top of the list.
4. Pay your tuition ($175 per undergraduate course).
5. Take the open-book exam and see how well you do! Send your completed exam to Dr. Keila De La Rosa.
6. Congratulations! This course will count towards your first degree at World Christian University!
Obtaining Your Textbook
You can obtain your textbook for this course in three ways:
• Download a free Kindle version for Amazon’s Kindle reader tablets or apps. Kindle Reader apps are available for free for all major computer, tablet, and smartphone platforms.
• Download a free ePub version (suitable for tablets or smartphones.)
• If you prefer, you may purchase a paperback version from WCU for $15.99.
1. WCU supports only the following browsers for viewing its course videos:
• Safari (MacOS, iOS)
• Chrome (MacOS, Linux, Android, or WinXP & newer)
• Firefox (MacOS, Linux, WinXP & newer)
• Internet Explorer 11 (Win7/8.1/10)
• Edge (Win10 and newer)
2. You will need a software program that can read and print Adobe Acrobat (PDF) files as well as access to a printer to print the outline and test. If you have a Windows computer and do not have Acrobat Professional or Adobe Reader installed, Adobe Reader is a free download here. Macintosh users may either use Preview.app that comes with MacOS or download Adobe Reader using that same link.
3. In case your Internet access is too slow to support online videos, we have also included audio-only versions of the lectures in MP3 format. To download the MP3 file rather than playing it in your browser, follow the directions below the Course Sessions List list at right. You may then either listen to them on your computer, transfer them to your favorite MP3 player, or burn them onto a CD.
NOTICE: Students already enrolled at an WCU extension campus are not eligible to study at WCU Online™.
To officially enroll at any time, follow the steps below:
1. Submit an WCU Online® Student Application :
a. Fill out our WCU Online® Student Application online and pay the non-refundable $40 application fee using a credit or debit card. This amount will cover your application and assessment fee. This assessment is done to determine your academic standing and can be completed only after all your supporting documentation has been submitted.
World Christian University
90 E 10th Avenue
Hialeah, FL 33010 USA
2. You will receive an acceptance letter from WCU within several days. While you are waiting, you can begin to assemble the necessary documents from schools you have attended.
• Obtain original, sealed, official transcripts or grade reports from each college, university, or institute of ministry you have previously attended. You will need an official sealed copy to send to WCU (Do NOT open the sealed envelope(s)!) You may want to order a second copy of each transcript for your own records.
NOTE: If you opt to transfer such credits, only courses with a C grade or better will be accepted and they will be factored into your GPA at WCU.
To help facilitate the request process, we have provided downloadable Transcript Request Forms which you may use for this purpose.
• If you do not have College Transcripts, you may upload a scanned copy of any one of the following: your high school diploma, high school transcript, or GED certificate using our Upload Your Documents page. If you prefer, you can send this to WCU via mail in the envelope with the rest of your application documents (see below).
3. Download and read the WCU Online™ Student Handbook & Course Catalog, then download, print out, and sign the Student Handbook Affidavit form. You may either scan it and send that image using our Upload Your Documents page or send it to WCU via mail in the envelope with the rest of your application documents (see below).
4. You may qualify for Bible Teaching Experience (BTE) credits for in-depth research and study of God’s Word, as demonstrated in published writings or in teaching and preaching. See the BTE Application Form for details.
5. If you are applying for BTE, or if you have college transcripts, or if you choose not to upload your Student Handbook Affidavit and proof of high school education, send the following documents in one envelope to the same address used in Step #2 above within 60 days of your acceptance letter:
• Your signed and dated Student Handbook Affidavit
• Your college transcripts or proof of high school education
• If applicable, your BTE application and a $40 check or money order payable to Life Christian University for the BTE Application Fee